Plating Grace and Grub Food Truck
Plating Grace and Grub Food Truck will be visiting downtown Frederick on December 10th from 5-7pm in front of St. John the Evangelist Church.
This food truck which is part of the Plating Grace movement with Fr Leo Patalinghug (from EWTN and the Food Network).
Plating Grace and Grub isn’t “just another food truck.” They are also Plating Grace by:
- Serving amazing international comfort food with a meaningful message
- Providing job formation, skills training, hiring assistance and personal growth opportunities for returning citizens (formerly incarcerated) and Veterans getting back on their feet
- Mentoring young chefs and help them hone their culinary, teamwork and leadership skills, build relationships and find jobs
- Collaborating with local charity groups to distribute food to the homeless and hungry
- Creating events that tell the story of redemption and inspiration, while providing formation, job training, and job recruitment opportunities.
Save the date and take advantage of some delicious food as they visit our pastorate to bring their mission and comfort food to Frederick.